December 29, 201015 yr comment_491241 I've heard of people needing one to pass engineering. Anyone been down this road? I've also heard that you can get ULP filler inserts, apparently some of the imports that get certified have these installed. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_491254 Yeah mine has one installed. It'd be easier to find one of the same dimensions on a local car, buy the filler neck, remove the insert and place it into your car (after you remove the filler neck of course) and tack weld it in place. I'm curious as to why you want to fit one though. If you're smart, you wont put diesel into your car by accident :P Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_491308 He needs one for engineering in VIctoria. I fitted a magna one into my bluebird wagon, little bit of cut and shut and some hole drilling. Easy. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_491340 I read somewhere that you no longer require this for engineering due to the fact that Super is no longer available. This was for SA so would pay to check. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_491351 They, the government, just likes to push around the red tape. Like where the hell are you going to be able to get leaded petrol from ? Even aviation fuel, from what i know, is now green and doesn't have lead in it. I think they need to update the rules and laws from time to time. Like, did you know that its still illegal to drive your steam powered vehicle down the road unless you have a person walking in front waving a red flag. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now