December 29, 201015 yr comment_491390 a while back cameron downunder88, had apicture of a k motor.with timing gears are they still available, and where would you get them cheers mick Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_491405 They were made for the K motor yes by TRD. RARE as not an off the shelf item here. THey were known to have lubrication problems and the gear teeth sheered off so not recommended for road if you did find a set. Cameron Report
December 30, 201015 yr Author comment_491458 thanks cameron i was checking them out for my 5k race motor mick Report
January 3, 201115 yr comment_492333 You can get cheaper adjustable cam gear sets. I've got a "Rollmaster" set in the shed. Pretty much just looks like a normal one but has a few more locating holes like the one above. Worth mentioning that the TRD kit abve is a solid gearset, so it no longer runs a chain mick. Report
January 3, 201115 yr Author comment_492479 snot35 is that part number a current one. if so where would it be available cheers mick Report
January 3, 201115 yr comment_492544 If you do a search for that number they seem to come up in stock lists around the place. I don't currently need one, so I haven't tried to actually aquire one, so I'm not sure how difficult that is. Good luck! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now