January 7, 201115 yr comment_493498 Awesome. I'll bring a bar fridge :) I was just showing my interest. Report
January 7, 201115 yr comment_493510 Are you allowed to shoot deer in a drunken stupor? If so, count me in :eatlead: My corolla mounted 50 calibre is gathering dust. Edited January 7, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
January 8, 201115 yr Author comment_493558 Powered site? With all this flooding I think the lower section will be closed, so powered site will be the best idea........ Do we want to get cruising up there fairly early? Maybe meet at Caboolture North BP around 8:30 to leave by 9..... Report
January 8, 201115 yr comment_493591 Does this mean you'll be there on time dougy :P: :lolcry: I think we'll be pushing it ourselves Report
January 8, 201115 yr Author comment_493695 Do we want to get cruising up there fairly early? Maybe meet at Caboolture North BP around 8:30 to leave by 9..... Just an idea, What does everyone else think? We could leave BP by 9:30 if that's more suitable for the southside members? As for Toowoomba members, maybe we could roll through the BigFish Caltex around 9:45 so you can go the backway(D'Aguilar Hiway) to avoid the weekend city traffic........ Post your preference Guys. Cheers Dougy Report
January 9, 201115 yr comment_493837 With all this flooding I think the lower section will be closed, so powered site will be the best idea........ Do we want to get cruising up there fairly early? Maybe meet at Caboolture North BP around 8:30 to leave by 9..... lol well it will be closed to those who wont make it :D i think some mud exploring in the jeep will be in order... Report
January 17, 201115 yr comment_496012 Just going to throw it back out there on who's still interested on the camp. Get away from brisbane for a bit Report
January 19, 201115 yr Author comment_496543 Yeah mate still keen. Have organised time off with one job, too bad for the other one......lol Just checked the prices: Powered site Adults $14/night Couples $24/night Kids $7/night No Power site Adults $10/night Kids $5/night Report
January 19, 201115 yr comment_496550 As said the other day Doug, I am still keen and wanna go but just gotta make sure I can make it. Report
January 20, 201115 yr comment_497018 We're still keen. But ambers hopefully going to have a change of jobs so we're not sure at the moment. All going well she'll find out within the week if she's got it and what the roster will be. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now