Toyota Charity Cruise #2

the_random_hero

Hey guys, as some of you know last year-ish I organised a Toyota-only charity cruise up the coast. Everybody I know who came had an awesome time and loved it. and now I am thinking it is time for round two!

Plan will be roughly the same as last time - leaving from a large carpark close to the city, driving up the coast and stopping off at Humble Pie (just off the Bruce Highway) for lunch and then up to Montville Falls for some photo's, walking down to the falls themselves, etc. As last time all I ask for is a $10 donation per person to go towards a charity which is yet to be decided.

At this stage I am looking to see what sort of interest there is, last time we had around 25 cars which were fairly manageable numbers. If you drive anything Toyota/Lexus I welcome you to come (don't care if it's a daily or some balls-out Supra), if you don't then I'm going to ask you not to come. Please don't have a cry about this (as some people did last time).

At this stage I am looking towards the end of February for the date, the 27th is looking promising so far.

Pics from the last cruise:

n1409017761_229798_5744.jpg

n1409017761_229786_8713.jpg

n1409017761_229780_7204.jpg

EDIT: If you plan on coming, can you please PM me your name, car you are planning on bringing, any passengers, rego number and mobile number. This is so any dumbarses on the day can and WILL be reported to the police on day, and also to send a copy to CARS (as they have said they would love to put their name behind this event

Edited by the_random_hero

Members dont see this ad

I've just gotten in contact with a local Brisbane charity called CARS who look after the victims and families of road accidents, my thoughts are somewhat along the lines of if we can help them (they are running off VERY little funds), then it may help go part of the way towards improving the negative attitude the media is portraying towards car enthusiasts.

Thoughts?

i wouldnt do a skid on the cruise, i don't think the 3t can anyway...

i don't have rego yet, do you want me to PM you anyway? or just once ive got it rego'd?

i could send you the californian rego, but that prob wont help much :rolls:

• 2 weeks later...