Shed Raider

dfunkt

i know this is stuff all notice, but it's worth a shot anyway.

my partner and I are looking to move out of our current residence into something smaller, and without a shed.

as the shed is about 80% full of corolla bits (ke2x/3x/5x and some 7x) and this is a corolla forum, i thought there'd be people who need or desire some of the stuff that's currently in it.

what i'm getting at is i'm going to open up the door and carport for any and all who wish to come round to my place this weekend (preferably) or next weekend and help relieve me of car parts and the partner of the stress of possibly moving all the car parts.

stuff will be well priced (read: not giving it away, but still cheap and will do deals on bundles and multiple bits)

anything that doesn't sell will either go up on ebay or go out in a skip (in around 3-4 weeks)

quick list of stuff i remember seeing/putting in the shed over the last two years.

pair of 40mm dellorto's on k manifold with linkages.

ke55 interior aircon piping and heater box

early KE10 4spd box

w40 with unknown bellhousing

ke20 sill guards

ke26 tailgate

ke26 doors (set of 4)

ke26 rear fixed windows

ke55 dash pad (excellent cond)

ke35 taillights

a couple of aftermarket steering wheels and boss kits

stock AE86 wheels (the smooth dome type ones)

2 sets of ke30/55 steelies (i think i've got one early and one late set)

center caps to suit above wheels

two honeycomb ke55 grills, one with and one without badge (currently on ebay)

ke2x dash pad (2nd last one from Toyota in Sydney purchased a year or so back)

ke70 front struts

ke70 discs and several pairs of calipers (both sumitomo and girlock)

ke35 front swaybar

ke35/55 coupe boot

alternators/coils/carbies from 3k and 4k

3k cam (unknown history, has 3KB written in blue pen on masking tape, came from an older gent up the road who used to race a ke25)

5k engine (suspected BHG)

Koni ke20 front inserts

so, if you have nothing better to do and feel like coming out to have a browse, and possibly a feed (a BBQ might be fired up for lunch)

PM me or contact me on O4O2 O22 574 for an address.

cheers

dF

Members dont see this ad

just a couple of pm requests to hold bits.....

did manage to pull everything out of the shed, clean it, throw out a trailer load of stuff not worth trying to sell, took photo's of the stuff that *might* sell on the 'Bay, reload the shed in an orderly fashion for ease of locating car bits, and have lotsa room for additional goods removed from the house to make it look less cluttered for property listing photos next week.

so, if people have nothing better on next weekend, the shed will still be open. i will be listing stuff on ebay as well, when i get time off from the house and looking after the partner who is an invalid again....

• 3 weeks later...