Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Events

Featured Replies

I'll be there too, also a friend with a worked as 1200 ute is coming, if thats alright

  • Replies 133
  • Views 93.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yeah, the more the better...   If the 'Blue Corolla' is the one I am thinking of, I hope you carry a fire extinguisher...... lol :P

Posted Images

Shame I'm not coming... would've given me a chance to share my new news ;)

Lol maybe we should organise a day to begin phase 1?

just gettin up now,heads a bit sore!

 

do tell sloth? :blinks:

Yesterday I purchase a KE70 :D Plan is to turn it into a track car. Will put up pics and a thread soon.

Nice run today guys and good to meet you. Excitement for Ben too, he got into double figures with his logged hours :)

  • Author

Nice run today guys and good to meet you. Excitement for Ben too, he got into double figures with his logged hours :)

 

Great day! And good to meet some new members!

 

Big thanks to Vince for orgainising the whole thing!

Great day! And good to meet some new members!

 

Big thanks to Vince for orgainising the whole thing!

Haha, I think I was the most disorganised there Sam!!! Otherwise, it was a really good day guys! Glad to see some new faces too.

 

Don't crash it Sloth! (yea I had to be that guy) :lol:

Don't crash it Sloth! (yea I had to be that guy) :lol:

 

Hahah yeah, s'all good.

 

Hopefully I can make the next get together and you can see the 70 soon.

  • Author

Just a quick note, THIS sunday is Shannons wheels, on the lawns of old Parli house.

Looking at around 1200+ cars, hopefully the weather will be great!

 

NEXT sunday is the american car show (not swap meet) at Queanbeyan show grounds. They're looking at a big turnout too!

Just a quick note, THIS sunday is Shannons wheels, on the lawns of old Parli house.

Looking at around 1200+ cars, hopefully the weather will be great!

 

 

 

Will have my AE86 there with the Toymods/CCG crew........

Just a quick note, THIS sunday is Shannons wheels, on the lawns of old Parli house.

Looking at around 1200+ cars, hopefully the weather will be great!

 

I'll probably be there for a little bit at some point doing my photo thing.

  • 2 months later...

Hey Canberra guys, long time not action.

 

 

I'm thinking even tho its a bit chilly at the mo, we should have a meet.

 

The idea I have is (well actually I may have borrowed it from sloth :laff: ) meet at belco mall carpark 2nd level (the old one) and take some sweet as photos and just generally hang out.

 

Pros; cool photos are cool, its easy, um... close to food, will be night time so everyone should be free

 

 

So if people are keen reply here. Once a plan is in place I'll probably put a message on other forums to get a few numbers.

Let us know whats a good day/time for it. Maybe thurs night? Friday/saturday would be too busy there

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.