February 7, 201115 yr comment_501560 Photo's? I'm fairly sure I know what you're on about, just want to double check ;) Report
February 12, 201115 yr Author comment_502516 Did the rear gaurds today...not sure if I'm felling them.... Wheels are R14 x 7 +2 Report
February 12, 201115 yr Author comment_502523 Or some 20 mm spacers but I got my miracle man over malaysia way on a easter hunt for something with huge amounts of O/S.....enough for you to get a sleeping bag and sleep in it! :laff: He never fails to suprise me so we'll see! Report
February 21, 201115 yr Author comment_504564 Took the shit flares off flared the gauards and boged up also got drunk.... Report
March 1, 201115 yr comment_506663 Wow. so hot. Front lip is awesome. The flares don't look long enough, they should be going all the way to the bottom of the doors? Report
March 2, 201115 yr Author comment_506839 Na flares were Gheyyyyyyy! Shes looking a bit grumpy today :laff: Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_506846 Lookin good bro, and yeah better without the flares. Hard to make room in the back ones though aye. I had to get a scissors jack in there to push mine out. Report
March 3, 201115 yr Author comment_507119 Hey guys Thanks for the all the compliments its coming along nicely. So tempted by these They 15x8 +-0 offset With 195 50 STRETCHEEEED! Opinions? Also chasing a pic of chrome bumper brackets so I can see what needs to be done. Cheers Edited March 3, 201115 yr by Spencer Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now