Spencers Ke70 Touge Street Fighter

Spencer

Members dont see this ad

Na man been so busy with new job etc. might actually do that tomorrow.

There's was a ke70 panelvan that had been yellowed on gumtree for 600, looked very neat.

Might just keep mine and do some major body work.Cut the rear guards, straightening the door , clean some stuff up. Repaint a new colour

edit : Roll my guards when someone buys my wheels! so i can get my new ones!

Edited by Spencer

Final got hold of a rear louver! 2 tone should be gone by the end of this coming week.

Also got new front guards for my rears arch's, measured the rear and front arch's and they both exactly 71mm !!

Can anyone give me some advice for cutting out guards or a link to a good tutorial .

post-11944-0-23118600-1314518265_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spencer

Sc bracket is finished and everything fit's and lines up,

I wanted some info on the sc14. How does the clutch work on the sc14? I see that there's a flat belt pulley with small v-notches on it with another pulley in-front of it with some what of a clutch plate in it to "bite" the flat belt pulley.To spin the inner shaft I just spin the clutch pulley but the flat belt pulley just spin freely with out spinning the inner shaft.

I wanted to know if I can just take the clutch pulley off and put a V-belt A/c ke70( sourced from CAMERONDOWNUNDER ) on it?? and don't even worry about the flat belt.

I don't want to run a clutch.

post-11944-0-91191300-1314873109_thumb.jpg

Cheers