2Door 55 <3

tyy-ae93sx

Members dont see this ad

Looks nice mate , what rims are those ?

Are you keeping that up at launie uni? ... i'll have my KE35 Hardtop up there soon ;)

think theyre 16x7 sir volk racing cv pro mags man, so rays? think theyre meant for fwd cars though cos they fit like shit on the 55 without spacers etc.

buttt heading toward challenger 15x8 when i get the $$$ ;)

Look's Fantastic, Me Likey :thumbsup:

what's the condition of body and interia (what we can't se in the pics?

added to watch list

body is fairly straight besides little pin dents here and there as you can imagine, and rust has been cut out etc. and enterior has been replaced to original except for front seats and door trims, ill post up some pics :)

looks dope, any reason for respray looks overrated az is?

looks overrated in photos man, but its got real dull flat areas and they didnt mix the clear in with it properly 'according to my mate who's a spray painter' and it was a shed job and had runs in it. and you can tell, so it needs a proper job so it'll really stand out, its not bad atm like its good still but could be alot lot better which is what I'm after. :) never gonna sell it, so I'm certain on doing everything right and giving it 110% in the build :) :)