Ae82 Corolla ?

jake86

Members dont see this ad

What COULD be done is anything.

What SHOULD be done is ask us a specific question, not a generic open ended nothing.

Do you want to know about cosmetic enhancements? Engine? Suspension? ICE?

Specific questions will get answers.

And seeing as its the rides thread throw some pics of your car up :y:

Photos always help.

Edited by blzbub666

ha lol i love the google images search :lolcry:

like the guy At SLW42's house drinking his beer said. if you tell us exactly what you want to know like,

what wheels look good? what size fits nicely? the best offset for the fwd ae82? any improvements on handling?

then we can answer your questions accordingly :y:

there are alot of people who know what their talking about on here so ask (& search) and you shall receive :cool:

cheers

jason

what exactly did you want us to reply to this thread?

what could be done to make it stand out? spinning hub caps, fluffy dice, twin turbo, NOS, extra cup holders(at least 4), neon lights in foot well (ones that flash with you subwoofer), oh yeah..5 subwoofers, paint it pink - bright pink.

what i think should be done? a set of wheels, no bigger than 16", good suspensions, almost every "option" off the twincam version (colour coded bumpers especially, steering wheel, interiour, rear hatch wing, etc) and of course a 20V 4age engine.

unsure on your license type, 20V might be out.

what i think you should do? dunno, I'm not you!

to get ideas on your car, you don't just post up asking for ideas. you spend days and weeks and months trolling the internet seeing what others have done, forming your own oppinion on what you think is good and bad, and eventually forming your own ideas based on what you have previously seen.

• Upvote 1

no dramas, admitedly i did have a bit of fun with that post up there;) and may have gone a bit over the top

what does look cool, is the FXGT's. they are a 2-door version of the ae82 that didnt come to australia (of course). I'm not an ae82 guy so i don't know specifics, but they have cool sideskirts, bumpers, grills, etc.

so if i was you i would be trying to track down these parts. wont be easy to get, will probably involve importing the parts from overseas, but ive seen theparts for sale on the ae82' forums so they are around.

http://www.toycrazy.net/mark/pics/ae82fxgt/fxgt-007.jpg

that car is a little rough, but you get the idea.