Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timbo'S Ae86

Featured Replies

I don't know if I missed it in your thread, but how much do you think its making at the wheels?

 

Dave

  • Replies 78
  • Views 48.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

No idea, I can only go by what car I've beaten or stayed with, all performed legally of course. Prior to cams I've stayed with Integra type r's, pulled away from a bigport AE86 with huge cams and a Sportivo Corolla and have been reasonably close to Matt's (littleredspirit) silvertop, a result I can only attribute to a lightened flywheel.

 

Since cam's, nothing tested as yet! Too poor for a test and tune which will be the answer I think. Or free dyno time!

I have been a customer of Shannons for years now. They can be a little picky and its not always to do with type of car or age, more attitude.

 

Their claims experience is awesome, which really is the most important part as that is why you pay insurance. I had an issue with my choice of repairer, basically they did a crap job. Shannons sent my car to another repairer then sent the original one the bill for the extra repairs. All at no extra cost or real hassle to me.

Edited by LukeAE71

  • 3 weeks later...

oh my, this is proper, looks so good mate, love it!

Edited by zeph_KE70

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.