Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timbo'S Ae86

Featured Replies

  • Author

IMG_2165-8.jpg

 

IMG_2173-1.jpg

 

IMG_2164-7.jpg

 

IMG_2164-8.jpg

 

IMG_2165-9.jpg

 

IMG_2166-7.jpg

 

IMG_2166-8.jpg

 

IMG_2167-7.jpg

  • Replies 78
  • Views 48.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

IMG_2168-5.jpg

 

IMG_2164-9.jpg

 

IMG_2164-10.jpg

 

IMG_2165-10.jpg

 

IMG_2164-11.jpg

 

IMG_2167-8.jpg

 

IMG_2165-11.jpg

 

IMG_2169-3.jpg

  • Author

IMG_2166-9.jpg

 

IMG_2167-9.jpg

 

IMG_2168-6.jpg

 

IMG_2169-4.jpg

 

IMG_2167-10.jpg

 

IMG_2168-7.jpg

 

IMG_2169-5.jpg

 

IMG_2170-4.jpg

 

IMG_2171-2.jpg

This is beautiful man :')

Very nice!

 

What's the story of the heatshield stuff you have used. Is it purpose designed stuff you can buy, or have you made it up from something scrounged?

 

I've got factory shields on my dizzy/starter, but they always look a little insubstantial.

  • Author

Ah cheers for kind words and bogan photo's of me!

 

Parrot, that stuff is made by ACL, you can get it from repco or supercheap. It's a multi layered sandwich design with fibreglass type stuff in between. It is really great stuff, the difference in heat between both sides is incredible. I would really recomend using some, only thing is it is a bit tricky to cut neatly, but then again I'm hopeless with sheet metal.

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

It's been some time.

 

The car now has TRD 272 cams in which are unreal. Only 7.5mm lift which means they can run without major valve work and survive on the stock ecu, although it has trouble idling sometimes. I finally got the Enkei's on the car and it's incredible how much difference the combo of 13x7 with 205/60's made. I opted for the Federal 205/60 595, great price and an overall excellent tyre, huge performance in dry grip and feel very safe in the wet.

 

Currently have both rear windows out. I wanted to fix up some over-spray from the panel beaters on the black trim, so I sprayed the right hand side on the car and ended up pulling both off after I found a little rust on the left hand side. Nothing major, two small holes on the left and some pitting on the right. Both areas had accumulated leaves and shit which must have been stuck there for a while. Figured if I'm going this far I may as well paint the roof. The paint is thin as shit and general pulls the car down to ghetto level...

 

IMG_2413.jpg

 

IMG_2407.jpg

 

IMG_2411.jpg

 

IMG_2408.jpg

 

enkeiad18gq.jpg

sweet car man. Lovin the Apache rims :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed... Very cool car.

You should have kept the tube headers wrapped. People under estimate its benefits.

Edited by GJM85

  • Author

Agreed... Very cool car.

You should have kept the tube headers wrapped. People under estimate its benefits.

 

I would have, but it fell apart! I'm not sure if I put it on right, maybe I'll have another crack. Although some decent headers would be nice with a ceramic coating. Cheers again for the praise, labour of love.

Once you've wrapped them you need to paint them with some heat proof silicon paint to seal them up. Being glass fibre wrap it doesn't last long on its own.

  • Author

Yep, I used some DEI paint to seal them but they still frayed haha!

  • Author

A while ago, fresh rebuild and high compression. It should go a lot better now with the 272's.

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.