Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timbo'S Ae86

Featured Replies

Ha! I have the identical rims sitting in the Shed, I knew they were enkei's, Just not idea which model. Looks great mate!

  • Replies 78
  • Views 48.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Awesome! The only pictures I could find on google when I was buying them, were 13x9, maybe slightly bigger! Cool little rim either way. Do you have the centre caps for them?

I wish I did, Your's were the first I've seen!

Ah it was your rig at ccr i pulled it apart for repairs. And I'm surprised what they put it out as they left overspray and didnt align the lights. I told them that this is someones pride n joy make sure its spot on

  • Author

Yeah, over spray everywhere, finally refinishing the window trims now. No offence but that was the worst job I've ever seen on my cars or my friends. The underside of the bonnet wasn't painted, the RHF guard was left split and unfinished, the mouldings all lifted, whole front end was just slapped together, the list goes on!

No offence taken man i knew they half assed and i work there its a let down knowing other people in your shop half asses stuff

I think i passed you on the centenary hway one day i was in a blue/black ke70 with a gun and a doller symbol on the passenger side. Going inbound near fig tree pocket

  • Author

Sounds like it. I've seen heaps of KE70's lately, most of them around the western suburbs.

  • Author

It was an insurance job. When I first walked in I was told it was a write off, when I told them the car was covered for $10k they didn't seem impressed. They had the car for 5 months and I sourced everything they needed, apart from paint. I got the rear bar done as well, so I paid for that (which was nice for 6mths until some dickhead side swiped me) plus the premium. My insurer assured me that they were reputable which I'm sure they were, every other car there was well looked after, paper mats etc except mine, "just a Corolla". I'm pretty quiet spoken really but I did give them and this English bloke a real mouth full a few times, he didn't appreciate that but it was his own fault. I had to go back after I got the car and gave them plenty of lip and by that time I had started law at uni which was a help!

 

It's something you have to move on with though and when things need to be done properly you either do it yourself or grab a chair and an esky and guide them through it. Since then I've met some good people in the automotive industry and will stick by them.

Yeah ccr only really like dealing with newer cars but that english dude steve can be a knob at times better off dealing with terry there

  • Author

All comments are valued, I wish Insurance wasn't so hard to find... Anyone have tips when dealing with Shannons?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.