February 3, 201115 yr comment_500553 As above, who's keen for a cruise? *We are slightly overdue* I have an idea or two if it's only a small group, but if we have a decent number of people up for a run, I'm sure we can map something out :happy: Get vocal :dance: Edited February 3, 201115 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
February 4, 201115 yr comment_500707 I'm in. If the small group idea is what I think it is I might bring Dirt instead. :hmm: Report
February 4, 201115 yr Author comment_500822 I hadn't actually considered another dirt day, but it's always an option, official cruise or not. :happy: My idea is a little more "shiny car" friendly :jamie: Report
February 22, 201115 yr Author comment_504861 ........Right, uhm, you two wanna do a dirt day? :happy: Or Quadbikes maybe? Report
March 2, 201115 yr comment_506932 keen for a cruise dirt isnt in my favour so much anymore though Report
March 7, 201115 yr comment_508282 hey hey.... am definately up for it. :cool: only slight prob atm is the car has gone in for a total re spray, i know under normal circumstances that it shouldnt take to long, but i've taken it to a guy who only paints in his spare time now, so he's fitting the painting of the car around his real job, so gunna be a month or so. i feel so lost without the rolla lol :( Report
March 7, 201115 yr Author comment_508301 heh, might even give me time to build a new bottom end....... :glare: Why no more dirt funsies Damo? Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_508484 my masterpiece has too larger exhaust so it hits on everything and coilovers bring it closer to the ground. and the 4a has smashed 2 diff centres so far need something larger.have a celica t series but no tail shaft to make a couple Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_515884 i'm in Rolla 93 AE92 How's about Rolla 4X4ing/Dirt/tarmac cruise?? :cool: Edited April 9, 201115 yr by bumbles69 Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_526158 Let me know when it is, I can always follow along in the chook tin for when someone inevitably needs the lift back to town.. Report
May 29, 201115 yr Author comment_527736 Could do a run through the midlands starting from Oatlands or something..... :hmm: Just throwing that out there, thoughts anyone? Report
August 18, 201115 yr Author comment_547521 Ok there's a ToyoTas cruise coming up Saturday, 10 September 10:45am meet at Bathurst street carpark for a 11:00am leave. I'll be there if I can manage to piece the POS back together :P Now there's a date set, who's keen to rock along? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now