Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My New Ae71

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Update - its reg'd.

 

I had to change the alt last week as the toyo 1 shat itself on friday when I stated it on friday to take to QLD transport.

 

I fitted a spare from my VR4. Had to mod the alt bracket & get a new belt as it needed a longer belt.

 

I haven't done much else to it lately but did fit remote cdl & alarm.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Progress is a little slow but I'm enjoying driving it every day. I have put a set of wheels on to try out. There a mates spare wheels.

 

A pic of it with the wheels on.

post-2893-0-46782400-1313276486_thumb.jpg

post-2893-0-71661300-1313276541_thumb.jpg

Lookin good Scott, very clean

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I got my mirrors today, haven't done too much else.

post-2893-0-51634700-1317371440_thumb.jpg

post-2893-0-50666600-1317371528_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.