Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.

Featured Replies

Yes, yes and yes!!!!

80's sunroofs for the tip!!!!!!!

 

  • Replies 474
  • Views 411.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Great stuff. You have inspired me to go out to the shed with my Mig......tomorrow night. Too cold now.

  • You do know, if it's a Holden or Australian Ford, you will have to revoke your rollaclub membership.....   Chrysler's are OK

  • "Hey man, I'm gonna move BT, can you move the Telstar so we can move the Celica to shift the Paseo so I can get Sudi out of the way of the trailer so I can open the garage door to spin Gokai around?"

Posted Images

  • Author

Need a fxgt front bar for ae82 how much

 

I don't need one, but I would like one provided it's undamaged & you're selling it complete with brackets & indicators.

 

If you're chasing one, you've posted in the wrong place.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

A lot of prep-work is going in before the roof skin is attached, for instance the two braces that support the roof needed to be welded into place properly after I drilled out the spot welds. Also the holes that I made with the cut-off wheel on the grinder when removing the old skin needed to be patched up.

 

A-Pillars patched up.

 

post-5437-0-36445200-1419576322_thumb.jpg post-5437-0-68970100-1419576326_thumb.jpg

 

Once I've patched the C-Pillars, the roof skin needs to be rust-treated, then it can be welded on.

  • Author

Progress worth posting about, still needs more work, but for the most part, what sunroof?

 

post-5437-0-69653000-1419762668_thumb.jpg post-5437-0-36643200-1419762673_thumb.jpg

 

post-5437-0-47141100-1419762657_thumb.jpg post-5437-0-70384800-1419762679_thumb.jpg

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

This is all being packed up & moved to a new location (again) in the very near future. But while I still have access to a MIG welder, finished the passenger C-Pillar.

 

post-5437-0-38491400-1427275244_thumb.jpg

Do we still have a running tally of the man hours gone into this thing?

 

 

 

 

 

TIME WELL SPENT! :lol:

  • Author

Do we still have a running tally of the man hours gone into this thing?

 

I have missed a diary entry or three, but approximately 860, not including the time taken to relocate it.....five times now.

 

This car is the love of my life & the bane of my existence at the same time.

  • Author

Here's hoping that this is the last time I do this.

 

post-5437-0-23654000-1427540052_thumb.jpg

 

post-5437-0-70558200-1427540088_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.