Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jdm Or Granny Spec??

Featured Replies

What do you guys prefer? I'm looking to mod my Ke55 but don't know what to style it off. any help?

  • Popular Post

Granny is cheaper, somehow gets the ladies.

 

JDM is expensive, impresses your boyfriend.

Seabiscuit gets post of the year

Edited by LukeAE71

  • Author

Granny is cheaper, somehow gets the ladies.

 

JDM is expensive, impresses your boyfriend.

 

Hahahaha

 

I think i might go granny spec for now but with the Canary yellow paint fender mirrors i might be able to create some for of hybrid GDM (Granny Domestic Market)

GDM. Love it!

Mines already there after todays acquisition:blush: Seriously though, doing what you want to do is the important thing. Thats what makes these cars so intersting and original :wink:

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Granny is cheaper, somehow gets the ladies.

 

JDM is expensive, impresses your boyfriend.

 

Updated my sig with this shit, this post was so golden you should be selling it for $$$

The wombat sig had me stumped for a bit, but now when I see it it makes me laugh.

 

Add it in addition to this fine post from Seabiscuit

http://www.theage.co...00406-rpeu.html

 

 

Strange but true.

 

Even stranger, is the fact that the guy lay on top of the wombat to stop it attacking him.............. Not sure what the hell was going on there.

 

And if anyone on here knows the guy, .......... well I don't really know what to say.

 

No, you got there first, don't want to start off some sig rage :laff:

Edited by parrot

I went for a classic muscle car/ricer feel for my KE55. I have blue paint with silver stripes (Cobra style) a chrome engine bay with a red block. Red Sparco seat and Momo wheel. Blue neons in the foot wells, blue neons under the car (most of which have now fallen off or been ripped off) and blue washer LEDs. I have crappy blue plastic check plate mats and matching dash. All the interior panels and head lining have been sprayed black and the carpet has been replaced with new carpet.

 

Many people hate some of the things done to the car, but I love it. It gives the car character, makes it unique and showing up in it is an experience (we used it has the wedding car for the groomsmen at a friends wedding a couple of years ago).

 

Do what you like and don't car about what other people think.

 

If you have just bought that KE55 recently then I think I know which one it is (was parked around the corner from my house a couple of months ago and saw it again on carsales a couple of weeks ago). I think the previous owner had already started developing the cars "style", so it's up to you to decide if you want to keep going along those lines or change it's direction.

Sorry to take your thread off topic there a bit. I agree with all of the above. It's your car, do it the way you like it.

 

My thing is to "improve" my cars with period mods only. No dumping, stretched tyres, coilovers and so on for me. But that's me. Hell you could go with the oil cooler on the front of your car with the fake oil lines if you want. I might shake my head, but who cares. If you like it, that's all that matters.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.