March 3, 201115 yr comment_507152 http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/55000-aston-martin-heading-to-australia-20110303-1bfgd.html I have officially lost all respect for Aston Martin. Each is equipped with leather seats, 16-inch alloy wheels and a five-piece luggage set custom-made for the Cygnet that includes a glovebox satchel and removable doorpocket. So that's where the extra 40 grand went. I'd rather spend 55k on this http://news.toyota.com.au/toyota-unveils-iq-racing-concept and probably get change. Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_507154 I am going to laugh every time I see one of these on the coast, so many rich tarts here will buy them just because it has an Aston martin badge on it. Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_507164 Or you could just get the Modellista version... It comes with different coloured plastic bits! And if you're lucky, this lovely young thing will deliver it for you. Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_507167 It's slower than a Toyota Corolla Carollas now have a chance to beat an Ashton Martin Report
March 3, 201115 yr comment_507169 Carollas now have a chance to beat an Ashton Martin Corolla Carolla Aston Ashton Report
March 8, 201115 yr comment_508617 I heard that you can only buy the baby aston if you already own a real aston though? Probably wont be so many getting about in that case.... Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_508641 I think every one should slap anyone they see driving one of these...... HOW ABOUT THIS it's a TOYOTA CYGNET Report
March 9, 201115 yr comment_508677 I'm not sure what you did there. Shopped a Toyota front onto a car which, um, already has a Toyota front? Confuzzled Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509489 The whole idea is a joke, designed to allow Aston Martin to conform to average emissions rules allowed on their cars. Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509533 Compare the two cars, They look the same, seems like a model swap/borrow Edit; wiki say's its derived from the Toyota IQ. Edited March 12, 201115 yr by dzach23 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now