Sc12 On A 4K?

YLD 10S

Just wanted to know if any one has much experience with putting a SC12 Supercharger from a 4AGZE in a 4K motor before and how much it roughly costed, plus if it was worth it.. I'm very interested in the whole idea :D

Oh and whats the difference between the 4K-C motor and any other 4K?

Cheers <3

Members dont see this ad

K-C is carbed, K-E is injected. Little differences over the years to do with emissions.

just buy this one, already supercharged-

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/48260-fs-ke70-supercharged-4k-price-drop/

YEAH WHAT HE SAID! BUY MINE! :P

Supercharging is a piece of piss in my opinion, HOWEVER, the higher the boost the more complicated it will get. In the long term it's worth it, everything is more exciting. I find my blown 4k has a MUCH better rev range, on top of MOAR power.

DO IT! :D

Cheers, Jake.

Get the carb first, an inch & 3/4 SU, (an HS6) as a side-draught make plumbing much easier.

I'm sure the s/c comes from a wrecker.

Yeah a jap import wrecker is your best bet. For the sc.

1 3/4" su's came on mostly larger British made cars eg: jag 6's and range rover, land rover and rover v8's. Hope that helps. But in my opinion efi is your best bet be a bit more expensive but it's a lot less mucking around to get right.

My ke11 with 5k made 98rwkw but since have played with the tune and it feels a bit quicker but haven't had it on the rollers yet. Back to your original Q is it worth it hells yeah!!

On 9psi with a blower grind cam and a drop in comp, power went from almost 50rwkw to almost 100rwkw and the difference is how do I say it wwwoooowww.

Hope that helps.

Stu.

P.S. Pm sent.