Corolla_Kid

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only got about 30 mins on the track because of the rain but was still fun none the less.

how's alex's old ke10 going?

Its sitting on stands at the moment with a broken axle and front uni ;) 4k power was to much for it lol got plans for my other noble daily ke10 at the moment parts i have so far include

Spare Mild port 13BT

My old highflow turbo and manifolds

Microtec LT8

VL pumps x 2

Using my old manual gearbox combo from the 20

Adjustable coil suspension from an mx5 that i am cutting up to make lower front struts with adjustable camber (he he i'm going drifting lol maybe)

Stuff i am still looking for

r31 skyline diff assembly

4 injectors to suit

Once i have all the bits will chuck all the shit in, will be fun as it should make similar power to what the 20 had when it ran 10.60's :jamie:

Does anyone know how bigger tyre will fit under the rear of a ke10 standard? i want to be able to fit my 24.5x8x14 slicks back there so might have to mini tub it or something have not had time to measure as yet.

Cheers

Scott

hahaha i totally love your style. glad you didn't sell the spare ke10

i have a couple of spare ke10 axles sitting here doing nothing if you're interested. part number for jap unis is K5A517

from memory you're hard pressed to fit anything bigger than a 205 under the ass of a ten. felix could probably tell you better, i've never played around with em too much

hahaha i totally love your style. glad you didn't sell the spare ke10

i have a couple of spare ke10 axles sitting here doing nothing if you're interested. part number for jap unis is K5A517

from memory you're hard pressed to fit anything bigger than a 205 under the ass of a ten. felix could probably tell you better, i've never played around with em too much

Alex provided me with a few spare axles for the trip back from adelaide so still got them, what i do need at the moment is another centre as the one in the grey 10 is sounding like a train coming into the station ;) yep already got the uni sorted just deciding to pull the centre out over having a bourbon of an afternoon is not likely :jamie:

Mini tubbing is something i have wanted to have a go at for awhile so might do it, once the turbo 202 is back together in the vh its daily driving duties will no longer be required an i will make a start. I reckon it would look pretty tough with 235's on the back lol , only hassle i can see is having to put a fuel cell in the boot. Do you know what size tyre angela? (jetKE) has under the back of her 10 (the ones she uses at the track) ?

i think you will probably have to minitub it.

does angela use hers at the track? from what i gathered she just drives around with 12" rims and skinny tyres. AFAIK it just had a standard driveline. not really meant to put power down.

sounds like it will be a fun ride. :jamie:

well, you could if you really wanted to. it depends on how much suspension movement you will get with weight transfer etc.

the ke11 in the pic (from a real old mag) has 235's on the back. has flared/lipped guards.

post-166-1130751544_thumb.jpg

Edited by Felix

Cool thanks for the info, will get the diff out and hold my slicks under, i think it will definately require a slight mini tub but i am hoping i might be able to keep the leaf spring mount points in place and shim the springs accross like i did on the 20, still i think 205x14's or 225x14s on the rear and 155s on the front in white walls will look trick on such a small car. Will get this POS commodore going then get onto it.

mate your a legend your car hammered. Gave me the motavation to finally finish my ke35 coupe off and get it on the road thanks

P.s very impressive rolla so quick! went past most cars like they were standing still!

liked yuour runs against the turbo vl boys the most!!!

Edited by ca18rolla

lol :jamie: who is this? man i must have drank some bourbon as i can't remember anyone i didn't know being in my car ;)

Felix, got some 12a bits, no housings, complete motor otherwise, also got some nice 12a extend port plates, did you want a runner or one you can build up?