Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glamping Trip - Input Here

Featured Replies

  • Author

Okay starting to get really excited now. So who is coming? Just the usual crew?

 

Of and Rob, I know I usually bring my hot plate but could you possible bring yours for me to use? Thinking it might be easier to cook my dinner on two hotplates :)

  • Replies 459
  • Views 166.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Yeah mate i'm still keen

Not sure whether I'll have a job afterwards but stuff them coz I asked weeks ago. They told me the other day that because the other staff are unreliable I can't have the weekend off..... Lol NOT my problem if you can't organise anything in the company.

Anyway the Scrapyard has been flat-out lately so they have plenty of work if the delivery job turns to total shite

  • Author

Sweet, well I'm bringing my partner and a mate. Looks like its going to be cold. I'll try to get some firewood, maybe if you wanna get some too? At least that way we wont run out :)

Of and Rob, I know I usually bring my hot plate but could you possible bring yours for me to use? Thinking it might be easier to cook my dinner on two hotplates :)

We'll bring ours.

Why don't you bring your little BBQ ?

 

Sweet, well I'm bringing my partner and a mate. Looks like its going to be cold.

:hmm: :ninja:

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

I won't be at the BP Blacksoil as hoped, have to work Saturday morning to get Sunday off...."@&$ers

We might aswell just all meet up at the Watertank at the entrance to Cressbrook. That way some of us will save a bit of mileage.

Or in the camping area so the first arrivals can grab our usual spot hopefully...

I won't be at the BP Blacksoil as hoped, have to work Saturday morning to get Sunday off...."@&$ers

Phuckers

 

Oh and i could bring that bbq but I don't have any heat beads. Maybe next time.

Thats cools ambers dad is going to be bringing his gas bbq.

 

And before i forget, directions

Right.... left..... left ?? Right ?? Urm, right again :hmm: left....... urm try another right and its right at the water tank :D

 

 

And if you haven't turned up by monday don't worry we would have gone home by then :lol:

I'm thinking about turning my phone off & not working Saturday. Very tempting although the money is really good.........

Either way I'm going camping so I will see you all on Saturday morning because I really need a break (might stay a few extra days Lol) Is there phone signal there ? Hmmm

  • Author

Okay so you are coming? Meeting at Blacksoil? Can you text me so I know your current number? I find it hard to keep up :P

 

I'll try my best to get some firewood/firelogs, tho if anyone else wants to grab some too it might help :)

Would 20kg be enough ? Ambers thinking of getting some as well.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.