May 6, 201115 yr Author comment_522292 That sounds good for me, it should fall on a pay week too :) Report
May 7, 201115 yr comment_522362 Cool. Just bought some extra goodies for my Ute so it's even better for this trip...... Report
May 15, 201115 yr comment_524298 Less than 2 weeks to go Guys & Gals Getting the clutch sorted in my Ute this week coz I'm not sure if it will last much longer. I really need a weekend away, been overworked/underpaid lately Report
May 16, 201115 yr Author comment_524574 Sounds good to me. Just need to check with my other half but should be right for us :) Report
May 16, 201115 yr comment_524586 did a dif last night ..... but should still make it, thank god for spare parts Report
May 20, 201115 yr comment_525557 Looks like ambers going to be late turning up on saturday, she's got a girlies day or something she wants to go to first. Report
May 21, 201115 yr comment_525664 That's cool Rob, we don't mind if people turn up late ......... Lmao Hopefully the rain pisses off before then aswell coz it's not looking good outside at the moment Edited May 21, 201115 yr by PHATKE20S Report
May 21, 201115 yr Author comment_525688 Oh we better have the usual spot. Cause we'll be pulling out that loose bollard and I'm bringing my trailer in :P: Report
May 22, 201115 yr Author comment_525882 Hey whats the go for the weekend? Keen still for this time in the morning?... Yeah easy mate. If we all meet up early (7:30-8:00) at BP Blacksoil we can get a decent amount of time at Cressy & then get away first thing Sunday morning to be home by lunchtime... Yes I know what you're all thinking, Dougy be at BP that early hahaha, but I should be ok coz I'm not working that morning. Report
May 22, 201115 yr comment_525992 Hey whats the go for the weekend? Keen still for this time in the morning?... Yeah mate, the earlier we get there the better I reckon. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now