Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4 Link Rear Bar For A Ke30?

Featured Replies

I'm looking for a 4 link rear suspension system for my ke30 using a ford nine-inch, would this be possible without cutting?

I'd doubt it. You have to consider that the vehicle wasn't designed to have top arms, so there aren't any structural points where you could mount them. I'd imagine if you're putting together something that needs a 9 inch, then you'd want to be strengthening the chassis as well. I won't last long otherwise.

  • Author

I'd doubt it. You have to consider that the vehicle wasn't designed to have top arms, so there aren't any structural points where you could mount them. I'd imagine if you're putting together something that needs a 9 inch, then you'd want to be strengthening the chassis as well. I won't last long otherwise.

 

yeah well i'd be acid bathing the chasis, seam welding etc, and possibly some other clever stuff b4 galvanising and painting O_O sound like alot of moneh to me...

Basically you gas-axe the rear floor out & start again. Guy in Altezzaclub built a 1000bhp IS200 around a Supra 2J and did it to mount a live rear axle in the back. I can give you link in a few months if you're still keen.

or buy something with a 4 link rear end already!!

 

For example, ke70.... Ta22/3, ra23/8 celica, datto 1600(i think there 4 link rear)

Can get away without cutting holes in the floor pan. Set Welder to highest setting, Blow holes in the floor!

  • Author

or buy something with a 4 link rear end already!!

 

For example, ke70.... Ta22/3, ra23/8 celica, datto 1600(i think there 4 link rear)

 

i like my rolla :P its awesome and a dirt road killer!

  • Author

btw homemade chasis 4 the road is kinda hard as i understand the laws...

datto 1600(i think there 4 link rear)

Nar, their a trailing arm design. Bit like the old VW Beetle. When they get lowered the back wheels typically camber inwards.

oh yeah my bad there ''irs'', i appologise :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.