Finding My Offset.

B.L.Z.BUB

Ok just trying to figure out my offset as I am buying new wheels and want to use my old ones as a reference.

Few pics of the inner wheel stamps.

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

Also I laid the wheel flat and measured the width, then the distance from the hub to the face.

offset.jpg

I'm guessing +5 or +10?

Any ideas? Am I measuring the wheel right, I found a few things on google about it but some contradict others.

Cheers Fullahs! :y:

EDIT : Found this page https://www.rsracing...tech-wheel.html

So I'm guessing i have a 110mm back space = approx 4.25inches

on a 7"rim +6???

Edited by blzbub666

Members dont see this ad

Sweet. The guy at the store was trying to sell me 15 x 7 +20s.

But I figure I'm running +5 or +6 (ish?) 15x7 give or take a mm or two with an 8mm spacer, so with spacer pretty close to zero (slight negative ish) o/s.

So I'm thinking.... I order +5, lose the spacers so its all legal beagle, eliminate the minor rubbing in the rear guards by giving me essentially the spacer width (8mm) extra clearance.

Also order an adjustable panhard rod and centre the diff up with some nolthalane bushes.

I figure it'll still look pumped into the guards, keep the rear guards looking stock.

Only lose about the spacer width of offset.

:y:

EDIT: But ill gain a LOT of dish.... :yes:

Edited by blzbub666

Inside joke Justin.

I think 8's are an overkill. I'm not putting out heaps horsepowers and can't afford tyres to fit them.

And don't say streeeeetch, if tyres were meant to be stretched they'd fit them that way.

Edited by blzbub666

Hey, I wasn't kidding I have 15x8 0 with 195/50's and they sit fine, only front guards needed to be rolled, should be the same as a ke70.

If you want to come over one day and check fitment I'm home during the day, or one weekend, I could come over as ive currently got the wheels off my car.