March 29, 201115 yr comment_513405 Ok just trying to figure out my offset as I am buying new wheels and want to use my old ones as a reference. Few pics of the inner wheel stamps. Also I laid the wheel flat and measured the width, then the distance from the hub to the face. I'm guessing +5 or +10? Any ideas? Am I measuring the wheel right, I found a few things on google about it but some contradict others. Cheers Fullahs! :y: EDIT : Found this page https://www.rsracing...tech-wheel.html So I'm guessing i have a 110mm back space = approx 4.25inches on a 7"rim +6??? Edited March 29, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
March 29, 201115 yr Author comment_513419 Sweet. The guy at the store was trying to sell me 15 x 7 +20s. But I figure I'm running +5 or +6 (ish?) 15x7 give or take a mm or two with an 8mm spacer, so with spacer pretty close to zero (slight negative ish) o/s. So I'm thinking.... I order +5, lose the spacers so its all legal beagle, eliminate the minor rubbing in the rear guards by giving me essentially the spacer width (8mm) extra clearance. Also order an adjustable panhard rod and centre the diff up with some nolthalane bushes. I figure it'll still look pumped into the guards, keep the rear guards looking stock. Only lose about the spacer width of offset. :y: EDIT: But ill gain a LOT of dish.... :yes: Edited March 29, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513518 go 8's on the rear? In a about a +15 will give the same gaurd fill with a bit more thickness under the car. Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513548 why go a zero offset???? The idea here is to not have stupid amounts of tire/rim sticking out the guards just to have it sit nicely under them.... Going by what reed is saying am i right?? Report
March 29, 201115 yr Author comment_513554 Inside joke Justin. I think 8's are an overkill. I'm not putting out heaps horsepowers and can't afford tyres to fit them. And don't say streeeeetch, if tyres were meant to be stretched they'd fit them that way. Edited March 29, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
March 29, 201115 yr comment_513566 but come on mate, would look fully sic with some 145s on 'em, maximum respekt. yep, fair call, tyres are more expensive and harder to get hold of. Report
March 30, 201115 yr comment_513601 clearly not up to date with all the cool kids and there sayings!! :P Must be a northside of brisbane upwards thing :P hahahahahaha Edited March 30, 201115 yr by SLW42 Report
March 30, 201115 yr comment_513604 Hey, I wasn't kidding I have 15x8 0 with 195/50's and they sit fine, only front guards needed to be rolled, should be the same as a ke70. If you want to come over one day and check fitment I'm home during the day, or one weekend, I could come over as ive currently got the wheels off my car. Report
March 30, 201115 yr Author comment_513617 I'll put my 195 50's on. Will take a week to get here :( Report
March 30, 201115 yr Author comment_513654 How about no stretch and tyres on properly that fit on a wheel that doesnt stick out too much? :hmm: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now