Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finding My Offset.

Featured Replies

Ok just trying to figure out my offset as I am buying new wheels and want to use my old ones as a reference.

 

Few pics of the inner wheel stamps.

 

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

 

Also I laid the wheel flat and measured the width, then the distance from the hub to the face.

 

offset.jpg

 

I'm guessing +5 or +10?

 

Any ideas? Am I measuring the wheel right, I found a few things on google about it but some contradict others.

 

Cheers Fullahs! :y:

 

EDIT : Found this page https://www.rsracing...tech-wheel.html

 

So I'm guessing i have a 110mm back space = approx 4.25inches

on a 7"rim +6???

Edited by blzbub666

  • Author

Sweet. The guy at the store was trying to sell me 15 x 7 +20s.

 

But I figure I'm running +5 or +6 (ish?) 15x7 give or take a mm or two with an 8mm spacer, so with spacer pretty close to zero (slight negative ish) o/s.

 

So I'm thinking.... I order +5, lose the spacers so its all legal beagle, eliminate the minor rubbing in the rear guards by giving me essentially the spacer width (8mm) extra clearance.

 

Also order an adjustable panhard rod and centre the diff up with some nolthalane bushes.

 

I figure it'll still look pumped into the guards, keep the rear guards looking stock.

 

Only lose about the spacer width of offset.

 

:y:

 

EDIT: But ill gain a LOT of dish.... :yes:

Edited by blzbub666

just go 8" 0 offset all round.

why go a zero offset????

 

The idea here is to not have stupid amounts of tire/rim sticking out the guards just to have it sit nicely under them.... Going by what reed is saying am i right??

  • Author

Inside joke Justin.

I think 8's are an overkill. I'm not putting out heaps horsepowers and can't afford tyres to fit them.

 

And don't say streeeeetch, if tyres were meant to be stretched they'd fit them that way.

Edited by blzbub666

clearly not up to date with all the cool kids and there sayings!! :P

 

 

Must be a northside of brisbane upwards thing :P hahahahahaha

Edited by SLW42

Hey, I wasn't kidding I have 15x8 0 with 195/50's and they sit fine, only front guards needed to be rolled, should be the same as a ke70.

 

If you want to come over one day and check fitment I'm home during the day, or one weekend, I could come over as ive currently got the wheels off my car.

fair enough, what size tyres?

185's streched on a 7 inch rim ftw!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.