V8 Corolla

Meltem

Hey there just about finished me ke55 project, it got a 400 chev with a tunnel ram and twin carbs, gearbox is a 3 speed t400, also a 9in diff billet axels, 4 link rear end, rear end is tubbed fitting the 17x12.5 fr Simmons with 315 tyre's, it has full 6 point roll cage sheet metal seats and sheet metal dash with autometer gauges and carbon fiber b&m shifter, porshe 4 spot front brakes and xf falcon rear, it got a complete ke30 front and ke 30 taillights and rear bar I think they are a better shape, car is in for paint now will put picks up soon, only have build shots at the moment, can't wait to drive it

Members dont see this ad

here is some pics, car was fitted with a twin turbo 1jz with a 2 speed glide about 7 years ago was sitting at a mates house waisting away thought it was time for a change so i got the car of him here is some pics of the 400 chev dummy fit, custom cross member, custom sump with steering running through it, and the rear guard repair using a front guard it helped alot with that tip as they are identical, will have more pics soon as i should be done painting it in the next few months

• 2 years later...