Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Crown

Featured Replies

  • Author

I bought and fitted some new mirrors for this today. I searched around all the stores and they were the best I could come up with - not 100% happy with them though :wink:

 

Also, while trying to source the flasher can to sort out my indicators I found a wire hanging down with a switch attached to it. Turns out it is the Air Con switch.... I thought it had been removed but it seems it hasn't. How is the Air Con?? Ice cold. SCORE :dance:

 

I'll put up some pics tomorrow of the new mirrors :y:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Some pics with the new mirrors on. Sorry I am no photographer

 

post-7149-064520400 1304484798_thumb.jpg

 

post-7149-019739800 1304484940_thumb.jpg

 

post-7149-082616800 1304485097_thumb.jpg

 

The Crown got a tune up yesterday and I will be driving it from now on. I took it for a good drive last night it is so smooth and quiet. It is no powerhouse, but just effortlessly drives along :dance:

Mirrors look good mate, look period specific.

 

Now just need some walls on that bad boy!

  • Author

Crown Hubcaps are currently being arranged along with twin white walls

  • Author

reckon I might come past Sunday, Mother's day crap to do

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Whitewalls done

 

061.jpg

 

I'm dying to get my hands on some hubcaps :( I thought I might run black painted steels on one side of car and hubs on the other, just cause I can't make up my mind :hmm:

Hubcaps would set the car off :) :fuzz:

Definatly some crown hubbies for this thing :yes:

  • Author

Hubcaps would set the car off :) :fuzz:

 

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

 

I totally understand that you don't want to sell yours to me Evan, I advertise things all the time which I don't want to sell :wink:

Edited by LukeAE71

  • Author

I interrupt this fine presentation to show you my latest daily.... its only a temporary car while I sort out a few things with the Crown. The Crown is in desperate need of a tune and I want to get the radiator rodded out since the car has been sitting around for a while off the road.

 

post-7149-0-44884700-1306395194_thumb.jpg

 

This car is a hell of a lot of fun!! I couldn't stop laughing the whole way home from work :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

  • Author

Tom, don't underestimate the speed machine :blush: :huh: :o

Haha sorry man! What size engine that beast got? It does look super clean! Do a Troy and make it look amazing somehow haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.