Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Crown

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Haha sorry man! What size engine that beast got? It does look super clean! Do a Troy and make it look amazing somehow haha

 

This is the 1200cc "BIG BLOCK" :lolcry: version. I sent a pic to Troy he is going to photoshop and send back to give me some ideas. But really I only bought it so I can get Crown tidied up and then I'll sell the City again in a couple weeks.

Haha cool cool! So I'm hoping your gonna hold onto the crown? You needa keep this one I reckon!

  • Author

These arrived today courtesy of "ke11restorer". Top seller and great bloke. Must be something to do with being named Luke also :cool:

 

DSCN01563.jpg

 

I've been busy with the Autosol, cleaned pics coming later. Pics on the car tomorrow coz its dark and shit now :blinks:

  • Author

Couple of quick pics with them fitted

 

062.jpg

 

063.jpg

 

064.jpg

 

In my opinion it has just taken this car from looking like a $500 car to looking like a $1500 car

WOW the caps came up good!! Haha I just realised I have the same mirrors as you :P

They came up an absOlute treat mate! Car is looking awesome. You gonna leave it at the same ride height or go lower?

I reckon this thing dumped how it looks now and it will be the best cruiser.. Good job with the hub caps they come up awesome :)

  • Author

They came up an absOlute treat mate! Car is looking awesome. You gonna leave it at the same ride height or go lower?

 

On flat road it doesn't look quite as high as it does there. If I could be bothered, I reckon chopping one coil out of each corner would probably be just enough to make it look neater.

 

I just noticed how shit those photos are, if the sun comes out tomorrow I'll snap some better ones :cool:

 

Thanks for the comments guys :y:

Really like these! Would be rad daily.

 

5x114.3?

  • Author

5 x 108

 

Gay Ford and Holden stud pattern

 

It does mean however I could run 8" wide ford rims with a hubcap fitted to make it look "stock"

ford is 5x114.3? holden is 100 or 108

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.