Day Trip To Melbourne - Monday 25Th April

Raven

Hey Guys and Girls!

Just thought I'd put it out there that I'm heading to Melbourne and arriving next Monday at 6.45am, to then head out to Newport via train and inspect another Toyota Chaser with my mate, as he's looking at a new car to replace his Celsior.

If all goes to plan, I shall be there for a few hours while we recover from our overnight bus trip and prepare to drive it back.

If anyone is keen to catch up for an early lunch, let me know!

Cheers

Mick!

Members dont see this ad

Hey Guys and Girls!

Just thought I'd put it out there that I'm heading to Melbourne and arriving next Monday at 6.45am, to then head out to Newport via train and inspect another Toyota Chaser with my mate, as he's looking at a new car to replace his Celsior.

If all goes to plan, I shall be there for a few hours while we recover from our overnight bus trip and prepare to drive it back.

If anyone is keen to catch up for an early lunch, let me know!

Cheers

Mick!

Newport is near me :P

To Newport.. Mate, keep your wallet tucked down your jocks.. Western suburbs aren't the best, and Newport isn't on my 'must return to' list.

However, goodluck with the car :)

HEY! Western Suburbs ain't that bad! Alright it's not great lol!

HEY! Western Suburbs ain't that bad! Alright it's not great lol!

The way I figure it is, its survival training. If you can survive walking home from the train station at 1am on a Saturday by yourself & still have your wallet, phone & smokes, you're ready for just about anything! :lolcry:

Wonder how he's doing up in Craigie? *sends PM*

Unfortunately my phone went flat as I got into Melbourne and it only got a charge when we got the Chaser and found a servo that sold a car chager for our iFail's. Then Vodafone was being just that, super FAIL, and well, we had to get home.

Only just got in about a half hour ago.

Will make another trip over, maybe on my birthday for a few days and organise a dinner meet at a pub somewhere :)

This is all in July of course ;)

Edited by Raven