April 20, 201115 yr comment_518369 Hey Guys and Girls! Just thought I'd put it out there that I'm heading to Melbourne and arriving next Monday at 6.45am, to then head out to Newport via train and inspect another Toyota Chaser with my mate, as he's looking at a new car to replace his Celsior. If all goes to plan, I shall be there for a few hours while we recover from our overnight bus trip and prepare to drive it back. If anyone is keen to catch up for an early lunch, let me know! Cheers Mick! Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518400 Hey Guys and Girls! Just thought I'd put it out there that I'm heading to Melbourne and arriving next Monday at 6.45am, to then head out to Newport via train and inspect another Toyota Chaser with my mate, as he's looking at a new car to replace his Celsior. If all goes to plan, I shall be there for a few hours while we recover from our overnight bus trip and prepare to drive it back. If anyone is keen to catch up for an early lunch, let me know! Cheers Mick! Newport is near me :P Report
April 20, 201115 yr Author comment_518419 Sweet. If you're keen I'll grab you're number via PM and tee it up. Report
April 20, 201115 yr comment_518436 Haha, sounds mad. Not too many other members are in my area. Cheers, Jake. Report
April 20, 201115 yr Author comment_518481 Bus across for me as I don't wanna drive and my Chaser needs a service shortly. So the car will sit here at home and have a rest haha. Report
April 24, 201115 yr comment_519213 To Newport.. Mate, keep your wallet tucked down your jocks.. Western suburbs aren't the best, and Newport isn't on my 'must return to' list. However, goodluck with the car :) Report
April 24, 201115 yr Author comment_519221 Plans changed and we're inspecting the car I'm Craigieburn now. So a bit more travel required. Report
April 24, 201115 yr comment_519240 To Newport.. Mate, keep your wallet tucked down your jocks.. Western suburbs aren't the best, and Newport isn't on my 'must return to' list. However, goodluck with the car :) HEY! Western Suburbs ain't that bad! Alright it's not great lol! Report
April 24, 201115 yr comment_519270 HEY! Western Suburbs ain't that bad! Alright it's not great lol! The way I figure it is, its survival training. If you can survive walking home from the train station at 1am on a Saturday by yourself & still have your wallet, phone & smokes, you're ready for just about anything! :lolcry: Wonder how he's doing up in Craigie? *sends PM* Report
April 25, 201115 yr Author comment_519328 Craigieburn was fine. Got the car and are just grabbing some Maccas in Deer Park on our way out. :) Report
April 25, 201115 yr Author comment_519446 Unfortunately my phone went flat as I got into Melbourne and it only got a charge when we got the Chaser and found a servo that sold a car chager for our iFail's. Then Vodafone was being just that, super FAIL, and well, we had to get home. Only just got in about a half hour ago. Will make another trip over, maybe on my birthday for a few days and organise a dinner meet at a pub somewhere :) This is all in July of course ;) Edited April 25, 201115 yr by Raven Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now