Barry The Ke26

JordyKE

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright i've hit a big of a block atm.

Engine goes but is running rough as guts and can't drive it. In the process of pulling it out atm. And sourcing another engine that actually goes and starts first time with no problems.

Worst times. :bash:

hey there, such a nice wagon youve got. i also have a ke26 wagon but ive gone a different approach to the style, please feel free to have a look you should be able to find the thread though my profile i think? ive also thought about upgrading to a 5k (i have a 4k atm) but in NSW i have to engineer my car with a 5k and if i were to do that i couldnt drive it on my Ps, so i am sticking with the 4k and ill just work on that.

well if you need any help on anything with the wagon id love to help out, once again, such a nice car!

cheers, aaron.

hey there, such a nice wagon youve got. i also have a ke26 wagon but ive gone a different approach to the style, please feel free to have a look you should be able to find the thread though my profile i think? ive also thought about upgrading to a 5k (i have a 4k atm) but in NSW i have to engineer my car with a 5k and if i were to do that i couldnt drive it on my Ps, so i am sticking with the 4k and ill just work on that.well if you need any help on anything with the wagon id love to help out, once again, such a nice car!cheers, aaron.

Cheers mate, yeah i just had a look. I'm more of fan of simple steelies. I've always enjoyed the looks of some Toms Igettas, but can't really afford them atm especially in 7JJ.

nice ke26!don't want to trade for a ke20 do you? :Palways loved the wags

Haha certainly not :wink:

Cheers

Looks pretty clean! All the cool kids drive KE26's.

Thanks champ, hopefully as clean as yours one day :laff: