July 9, 201214 yr Author comment_614301 Thanks mate, yeah it is! Looms all in, crossmember all painted. Ill put a pic up later Report
July 10, 201214 yr Author comment_614552 ʞ©$ɟ yeah, all wired up practically. A few minor things to go. And then the engine will be ready to drop right in.... along with the brand new 5 speed. More updates to come. Report
July 16, 201214 yr Author comment_615741 Engine time... Need to get new bits, - Thermostat Housing - Water Pump - Spark Plugs + leads - Rocker cover gasket - Inlet/exhaust gasket - Exhaust/Inlet studs and bolts -Spakr plug seals HOPEFULLY running by next week Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_615742 Flat top 5k? Seen the updates on Instagram, Looking cool :jamie: Report
July 16, 201214 yr Author comment_615754 Flat top 5k? Seen the updates on Instagram, Looking cool :jamie: Yeah flat top 5K. Can't wait for it to be in and running haha. Report
July 17, 201214 yr Author comment_615934 Need advice.. Whats better for inlet or exhaust..... Studs with nuts .......or just bolts mo studs I'd personally feel better with using studs and bolts. UPDATE: Picked up some stuff today. - rocker cover gasket - spark plugs - oils - paint for extractors (surprise for colour to come) Parts coming are thermostat housing, new water pump, new leads! Getting there, should be running by next tuesday as thats when i get my cast off and can drive again. Yeeahhh buddy. And a new wheel colour is coming also! Peace out. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616241 Looks and sounds good man. :) - paint for extractors (surprise for colour to come) Don't expect it to last long. I've tried it. :D Josh :cool: Report
July 21, 201214 yr Author comment_616876 Bolted everything up to the engine today with a help from a mate. Things i didnt get done... Bolting up water pump, bolting fuel pump, carby, inlet, extractors. I need to put the dizzy in. But i don't know how to do it properly. I just set the first piston to tdc, then set the point to the first cylinder so it distributes spark there obviously. (well thats how i think you do it. But i imagine it's more difficult than that. Help would be awesome. Cheers. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_616878 Unless you're 180 out that should be good enough to get it running. Then just do it with a timing light. Report
July 24, 201214 yr Author comment_617351 Sooooo, my 1955 F100 rocked up yesterday. Kind of stopped me from putting the engine in Barry. Here it is. It's immaculate besides the damage from travel. WILL get the engine in Barry today. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_617374 I love this!!! I personally like the 56 wrap around windscreens more (as i think i alerted to on Instagram) But love it none the less!! Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_617417 Sooooo, my 1955 F100 rocked up yesterday. Kind of stopped me from putting the engine in Barry. I believe you need a new rides thread in the "non Toyota" section. Only cause I want see more!! I'm jelous Jordy this thing is awesome!!!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now