Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White_Sandshoe Back In Town - 19Th May

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 48.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't no about anybody else but ill be working 7 till 5 thurs 19 lol

  • Author

Yeah, Sat 21st it is...

 

I'll be around from Thursday until sometime Sunday afternoon, so anyone wanting to get hold of me, friday evening or Saturday morning are likely to be the best times.

I'm thinking about meeting at Hillarys... Carpark on the corner next to the Life Saving Club... if you're coming up from the south, you look straight into it once you pass the service station, so easy to spot us.

Then take a drive down the coast and maybe BBQ down at Woodman Point?

 

See ya all soon.

 

 

i may pass by say hi but I'm working on t18 tomoro

  • Author

I'll be up at Hillarys Surf Lifesaving at about 1... Will hang out there for about an hour and cruise on after that...

man we are so bad at these catch ups i fell bad the one i organised failed hmmm

 

Well ill try organise one in the next month or less

  • Author

hehehe.

 

I was there... :'(

 

The Hachi is now in Darwin, after a VERY interesting drive up.

I won't be back in West Oz for at least another 6-8 months, but hope to see a few more people then...

 

Chat you all later

 

from G-Nut

yeah mate surley we can organise a succseful cruise then

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Lol at the re-birthing of well old threadss.That said, I'll be back in town soon, like, a few days! I'll be around town for a while too, doing lots and lots of fun stuff...

Will hopefully see some people at the Japanese car day on the 16th...

as will i :)

Edited by frasian

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.