Fine Fitment..

mrg187

Hey guys, just wondering what size wheels you have got on your *e7*... As in how wide, offset, diameter and what you had to do to make em fit. Sorry if there is already a thread couldn't find one.

Basicly I'm trying to answer my own question of how wide i can go on a stock ke70 with choppies (15x7 challengers?)or what needs to be done to fit them. But also thought it would be usefull for others to see what fits e7's with or without modification etc and what needs to be done..

So post up your pics and specs and lets see if this thread works lol..

Cheers Mick

Members dont see this ad

Basically (any dia) x 8 0 offset will fit with minor lip rolling, maybe a little guard stretching depending on tyre and height

Oh ok, so i should have no problem with 15X8 0's just a bit of a gaurd roll to suit? So no strut rubbing or any problems while full lock?. Also how much neg camber (front) would u feel could be safe with 15X8's?

*Sorry for the questions i just want to do it right the first time lol*

just go through the members ride and see what others have put on.

i tried 14x8 zero (185/60 tyres) on rear of my ke70, don't know what everyone else considers "fits fine" but it scrubbed to all buggery on "slightly rolled" guards. (lip rolled up, no physical change to painted part of guard, ie outside) car was pretty low, just above legal height.

15x7+13 fits good all round, no scrubbing at zero cambers.

note:don't design your suspension settings around your wheels.

if your wheels do no fit with the suspension settings you want to run, the wheels don't fit.

ie, if you have to run -10 deg camber to make the wheels fit, the wheels don't fit.

my guards are still factory steel

i run 15 x 9.5/15 x 10 with 225/45/15 or 15 x 8.5/9.0 with 205/50/15

it all comes down to doing the work to make them fit and getting the right wheels to start with.

my suspension is still all standard settings except castor which i run maxxed.

ride height is 105mm at the lowest point ,i.e legal

Bloody hell as if you can fit 10's on stock susspension..

Think I'm gonna search round for 15x8's i reckon.. Maybe 14's though, I'm definately below legal lol.. Also ill roll the gaurds to suit.

Any pictures of your fitment? Really wanna see how different width and dia sit and look on stock susspension..

(sounding like a broke record now)

Purchasing a set of Enkei Focus Esprit, 14X7 +0, 14X6.5 +10 (4X114.3 obviously)

I know they should fit fine but does anyone think ill have any problems with the measurements above??

you'll have to bend in the inside lip of the rear guards to fit the 7's under, other than that they will fit fine and look great :y:

cheers, Crowie

you'll have to bend in the inside lip of the rear guards to fit the 7's under, other than that they will fit fine and look great :y:

cheers, Crowie

Awsome i figured i may of had to do that but was unsure, thank god thats all i have to do, really like these rims.

Thanks mate will post pictures up in the next few weeks.

Bloody hell as if you can fit 10's on stock susspension..

Think I'm gonna search round for 15x8's i reckon.. Maybe 14's though, I'm definately below legal lol.. Also ill roll the gaurds to suit.

Any pictures of your fitment? Really wanna see how different width and dia sit and look on stock susspension..

(sounding like a broke record now)

check ride thread dude, everything from 14 x 5.5 through to 15 x 10-6

all pretty pictures and everything

Picture249.jpg

Went through the members rides for like 6 pages most people had modifications, which is fine i was thinking thats maybe what i had to do to make em fit. Just couldnt find something to relate to..

I got the info i needed now, know what they'll fit with little persuasion. Thanks for the input, your pano looks wild :y: