Tccav Cars, Coffee And Donuts June 19Th 2011

viccelicara28

The next Cars, Coffee and Donuts meet is to be held on the 19th of June at Brimbank Park in Keilor. The local coffee shop for this is the Leaping Lizard cafe located near the visitor centre in the park. It would be great to get as good a turnout as last weekends meet.

Also just a warning from Carbon Boy on Rollaclub:Just as a heads up for guys/girls with lowered cars, the road that leads to the cafe/carpark at Brimbank Park has quite a few speedhumps along it that are poorly marked. Nothing too serious, just a heads up to avoid accidental sump scrapings.

As per usual meet from 8:30 to 10:00. This is an official TCCAV event although all are welcome.

Brimbank Park is located just off Keilor Park drive.

Click here for a map

Hope too see you there, any questions please ask.

Please represent TCCAV in the best way possible by driving responsibly and refraining from antisocial or offensive behaviour.

P.S: July's meet doesn't yet have a location but i was thinking somewhere around Point Cook, if anyone could suggest a coffee shop that would be great

Members dont see this ad

keep july's date free for the moment Brendan, I have something in the pipeline that nobody off rollaclub or Toymods will want to miss if it goes ahead. I will give you plenty of notice beforehand, likely to be held somewhere southeast.

• Upvote 1

I just returned from a recce-run down to the Leaping Lizard after work, it's changed a bit since I was last there :blush:.

So regarding my heads up: A large section of the road inside Brimbank Park has been replaced recently (nice & smooth) & all the speed humps are well marked with white paint, so you can't miss them! :no2:

I just returned from a recce-run down to the Leaping Lizard after work, it's changed a bit since I was last there :blush:.

So regarding my heads up: A large section of the road inside Brimbank Park has been replaced recently (nice & smooth) & all the speed humps are well marked with white paint, so you can't miss them! :no2:

and in your opinion, would the whale make it without scraping?

i was down there for an ae86dc thing recently and the speed bumps are severe. can't remember exactly how high but they where but i'd say you'd have trouble. i even had to slow down in my monster truck of a ke20 they are that bad.

It'd be touch & go...(no pun intended) my heart says give it a go while my brain doesnt like your chances. Making it, yes...without scraping...probably not :( It's a 20kn/h speed limit along that road & I went over one at 10km/h in Blue Thing, severe is one word to use....There's a dent in my roof & a lump on my head.

They would all warrant at minimum slowing to a crawl, with two of them probably needing a little diagonal movement as well. Think of the ones at the last CC&D & you're pretty close :yes:

I'll be out that way tomorrow with Loki (F-ing vet visits :( ) so I'll take a tape measure & some photos (& a jackhammer :laff: ). Or I can just get around to yours & help you get the 'Rona up to scratch if you're free.

So I decided to cheat on rollaclub and join a Honda forum driven by the fact I've got a first gen civic. http://www.1stgencivic.com/world/c1zr/m1/forum/index.php

The forum is friendly enough, but the size is tiny. If three people are on at the same time, it's considered a win.

Saying all that, I plan on meeting the few in VIC. They seem oldskool cool.

Permission from the TCCAV requested to invite them to a TCCAV donut meet?

Bamboo