Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slammed Daily '55

Featured Replies

  • Author

Urban disturbance is happening mate! I am going to pick up a Weber 32/36 DGV and adapter plate, and a set of extractors this afternoon.

 

Now, carb options - I will now have three carbs to choose from. Stock Aisin, modified Aisin, or Weber 32/36. I have always held the opinion that a 32/36 would be too big, but it has been jetted to suit a 4K, so i'll just see how it runs. If it isn't any good, I'll just slap on the stockie.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 102.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i'm a big bosozoku fan and i like where this thread is going. you say you like tasteful mods but the whole point of boso is to be a gaudy, attention grabbing and being a general nuisance to the public

  • *sigh*   Well there's twenty minutes of my life I'm not getting back.   Thread cleaned, play nicely.   Don't make me displeased.   Regards   R

Yeah even if it's jetted to suit a 4k the throat sizes are still too big IMO.

 

Drilled out factory carb wouldn't be too bad, I'm getting a 200b carby as they bolt straight on. So i'll have a fiddle with that and see how it goes

  • Author

Hmm so I thought. Oh well, for what I'm paying for the lot you could pick up only extractors, so it's major win in any case :)

If you don't rate it sell it to me and i'll chuck it on my 5k dude :)

  • Author

Haha, sounds good, theyre rated for a 1.6-2.0 anyway aren't they?

 

Came with a 4K adapter plate too - win. What is a 200b carby? Hitachi SU?

Yeah i'm pretty sure

 

Nah just a moudly old down draft

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.