Millaz88

Hi guys

New to the site thought I would post up my new ke70

Jast bought the old girl a couple weeks ago since got it rwc and regoed

Then comes the fun

Lowered

Fender mirrors

Elec fuel pump

Getting some wheels soon 14"x8" with 185/60r14 stretched onto them and then some wheel flares

Here's some pics ( doing all this from iPhone so if it doesn't work properly I'm sorry )

http://m561.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/millaz88/Snapbucket/DBF745D7-orig.jpg.html?pbauth=1_N63Ok4Ehusndh1h3YMYz2VRzxRad081uOkCmTJZwjhrriNzdkVVEDvU3D8GKCCvyx33CUQNW%2B0IL3LrJeAnUomNsgcfgpoeUJcVJv9uVBVSzUKvmGbszNZqH2weM%2BHWXbS%2Bmf7%2FnmWUGLiXDoFRiQluIuFkZZrX49dLzfuy3oGg1lvmRFZY5wGRQHxgBRqH8BaQhVD%2Bdkz8%3D

Hope u guys like my work so far :)

Edited by Millaz88

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So whats the go with this little beast ?

ssr mesh wheels? slammed? Purple flaked paint? Matt Black? 42 Tv screens in the doors? Neons? Front Spoiler? 4age? 4ac turbo?

Lets us know what you thinking :P

Edited by Spencer

Well plans for the moment are black boot and bonnet get my wheels back from the engineer that are 14x8 then off to the sand blaster and then powder coaters then get some flares from a member on here then paint them black bolt them on

Then drive as a daily for a while until I get enough money up for and engine swap

Now comes for the crazy part now u guys will say I'm crazy and don't do it and blah blah blah

I'm thinking about getting a excel twin cam engine running quad carbs off a zx10 and a after market computerfor the spark bolt it up infront of a 5 speed prob just the stock rolla item for now

Bit of an update

Bolted up a slant front end onto the rolla

I am still waiting for my wheels to be drilled out by the engineer

Hoping to buy these quad carbs next week or the week after

Getting my 5 speed next week aswell so will be bolting that in ASAP cos don't like hitting 5000rpm at 100ks

Think I might get some diff gears to fix up my high speed cruising

Plan on a respray in a couple months gotta spray my mates navara mini truck soon so will have plenty of practice for mine lol

Mine was an auto when we bought it so we're running a 4.3 diff.

The manual runs a 4.1, a little higher geared, but I haven't had a good one fall into my lap yet. That's a 5% reduction in revs too.

Yeh mine was always manual but the last guy gutted an auto and put the diff into this not knowing the diff gears weren't the same

Millarz can you grab a timing light and a rev counter and read off the advance every 500rpm. That will be something to compare to the electronic dizzy I fitted 6months back and had to wind the advance curve up on.

You should be able to generate a curve like this. Maybe the stock 5K electronic is the way to go, or at least get the springs out of.

post-7544-0-18727000-1306661788_thumb.jpg