July 12, 201115 yr comment_539204 I always wanted to cut my bumpers down before I got my 30 ones. You should do a write up a lot of people would be keen to know how to do it. And it looks really good too. :y: Report
July 13, 201115 yr Author comment_539286 I'll write up one as soon as I get my laptop fixed only got my iPhone till then sorry guys Report
July 15, 201115 yr Author comment_539837 Well had some bad luck this arvo on my way home turn the corner into my street n feel warm water in my shoe look down n coolant is coming out of the heater box dam But it prompted me to buy some interior paint and dye n do my car :) will post pics after it's all done Report
July 15, 201115 yr comment_539850 How random? lol. By the way, I think the resonator is no longer attached to my exhaust :P Report
July 15, 201115 yr Author comment_539873 Lol yeh random as Hahaha hmmm think you need an industrial exhaust Maybe something like mine I doubt u could blow holes in it lol Report
July 15, 201115 yr Author comment_539884 Haha yeh y not Just run headers straight out behind the passenger side behind the front wheel no muffler 2" pipe Won't blow then and cool flames :D Report
July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_542030 Bit of progress the last few weeks Fitted a supercharger Removed supercharger lol Will be refitting in a couple weeks when changed over to straight LPG Made some new lca's 20mm extended Made radius arm brace Half way through making 4 point rear strut brace Bought 2 doors from a ae71 and once tere on will remove the fender mirrors (got over not seeing anything) Painted all te interior black Bought a tacho dash and got rid of the shit tacho I had in it That's all I can think of right now lol Cheers Miller Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_542036 Brendon, If your putting the ae71 doors on this keep the original blue ones aside for Jimi with his light blue ke70 as he may want straighter doors, win win for everyone :y: :y: Keep the updates coming! Edited July 24, 201115 yr by "The Mint KE70" Report
July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_542045 Brendon, If your putting the ae71 doors on this keep the original blue ones aside for Jimi with his light blue ke70 as he may want straighter doors, win win for everyone :y: :y: Keep the updates coming! No worries mate will do for now I can't keep them for ever tho i don't have that much storage room But always happy to help out fellow ksev owners Cheers Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_542072 planning on selling the fender mirrors :D ? good to see someone keeping slanty fronts alive ! zachary. Report
July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_542087 planning on selling the fender mirrors :D ? good to see someone keeping slanty fronts alive ! zachary. Yeh mate they will be for sale give me a msg or pop around and we will work something out for ya Cheers Miller Report
July 25, 201115 yr Author comment_542293 Ok put extended lca's didn't plan ahead I must admit going to have to get longer steering arm/tie rod ends to get more adjustment in the front so I can get the wheels pointing in the same direction Not 100% sure what ones yet but will have a look ASAP Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now