New To The Rollaclub

DVSMNI

hey just moved to perth from new zealand, needed a car but had to be old skool, so ive just brought a 1984 ke70 4k engine corolla which has the slant front on it, it has a few dents and scrapes but it a 1 owner grandad car, they took his licence off him so ive brought it and looking to do a few changes. I'm looking at changing it to the quad headlight front, so a few questions wheres the best place round here to get all the parts to change it over, ive had a look around the forum for parts but not to sure what fits and how much the going prices are for parts, so any help would be great cheers

Members dont see this ad

haha yea back home my bois are into mitsi evo's and skylines so id have to find all the parts my self, is there many wreckers here that you can find the gards etc ? asian markets where abouts are they ?

ill setup at thread some time soon, havent taken any pics yet only brought her last night, when i do ill post them up it had the bump bent up a little so really wana save up ant get the front changed is it easy enuff to change does the flat nose stuff just bolt up ? i would probly need someone to help me fit it all i don't have any tools here all my gears back home.

They still make new parts in the Phillipines, there's a guy comes on selling quad headlights and grilles. The motors were made until recently in SE Asia for the vans in Malaysia (and Indonesia I assume) but you can get the bits from a wrecker (my local one in Orange has a couple of flat-fronts there) or off forums like these. Someone swapped a flatnose for a slanty setup earlier this week.

You can buy the tools for absolutely f-all from Supercheap or someone as its all made in China and all you need will be 10, 12 13mm spanners.

Perth might be a problem, you are in a different country to us, further from civilisation than Auckland is!

You can buy the tools for absolutely f-all from Supercheap or someone as its all made in China and all you need will be 10, 12 13mm spanners.

Perth might be a problem, you are in a different country to us, further from civilisation than Auckland is!

I was in Bunnings today, they have a multipack of 4 Trojan ratcheting spanners in metric sizes for just over $20 :wink:

Sometimes the distance from civilisation is the appealing part! :)

hahaha crackup, yea people are differnt over these ways :P

yea i would swap my front but problem is the old guy who owned the car damaged the front bumper, drviers front gard and everythings slightly bent so its not really any use to any one, so i wanted to change it over and get rid of the old parts, just gota find someone with the front gards, bonnet, radiator suport then i can do the rest, ive been in contact with a guy about the parts for bumpers and quad light setup.

cheers for all the help, ive only been here in perth for 2months and been working for less than a month so coins a bit on the low side but hoping in the next 2 weeks ill have enuff to buy some panels etc if i can find them.