June 4, 201115 yr comment_529448 Hi all, I've been trying to find some window seals for my KE30, have managed to get the outer door seals with no problem but can't seem to find any door window seals, you know the ones that fit inside the window frame. Looking for new ones, has anyone got any ideas where to get them? Report
October 15, 201114 yr comment_560551 Up for this.... need a set here too. Try Scotts Old Auto Rubber (Oakleigh). I haven't had to use them just yet, but he has quite an extensive selection of auto rubbers & seals and I'd say if he doesn't have them it's highly likely he'd know someone who can get them. Let us know how you go. Report
October 15, 201114 yr comment_560557 you can buy it by the metre from clark rubber, if they have outlets down your way? Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_561400 Its called flocking. Any duggen & parker has it. Ask for the stuff for a cortina, about $9 a metre. ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now