74 Ke20

nickyboy

Soooo i'm back in another ke20. Most of you know this car already.

engine;

Head slightly ported and polished, lumpy cam, extractors, lightened flywheel, new valves, springs, pistons. pretty much everything was freshened up, the effort gone into the engine is awesome and it shows when driven.

since getting it i have had another muffler installed as it was way to loud, lowered it and as of today had whitewalls put on.

interior is pretty much overrated bar the drivers seat,

and it seems the carby is on its way out. looking to go some sought of weber or something to get that extra bit of power its lacking. any advice would be fantastic.

smalln.jpg

Edited by nickyboy

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok so the Su's are now on, had a few issues with fuel pressure to start with but have now fixed all that. had to re route my fuel lines and mount a nice holley regulator on the firewall.

i must say the car is now amazing to drive. goes bloody hard, will get a day light pic of the setup soon. hoping to get them properly tuned soon to get the most out of them and even a dyno to see what i am making

• 1 month later...

woops.

i sold this about a month ago.

yeah got it running all sweet. used a holey fuel regulator on it and mounted that to the firewall. Heres the final pic of the engine bay, the morning starts was due to the battery being old so a new one fixed the morning issues. never got onto a dyno though, change of job location meant i had to sell it up. :(

18082011012.jpg