June 17, 201115 yr comment_532845 this is my 73 ke20 great condition pictures speak for itself Edited June 17, 201115 yr by RE TOY Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532873 Was this the one that was for sale west of Brisbane early this year? The interior looks great, all round tidy cruiser Is there anything done to it other than the lowering?? Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532876 This absolutely beautiful!!! Nice!!!!! I too just bought my self a stock ke20 about a month ago, I want mine sitting like yours, What suspension setup have u got? Are they the stock 12" rims? Thanks Edited June 17, 201115 yr by Jeri Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532877 Are they the stock 12" rims? No way those are 12" :glare: I'm guessing 14 or 15" Report
June 17, 201115 yr comment_532888 No way those are 12" :glare: I'm guessing 14 or 15" True..... Report
June 17, 201115 yr Author comment_532891 Was this the one that was for sale west of Brisbane early this year? The interior looks great, all round tidy cruiser Is there anything done to it other than the lowering?? yes sir.. i wanted to buy it then but was already sold went to adelaide but guy had to sell. so i snatched it straight away and now it resides on the goldy.......... somewhere.... :D Report
June 18, 201115 yr comment_532954 So this car has been from Adelaide to Brisbane, then back to Adelaide, then back to Brisbane again. WOW :blinks: This was originally built in Adelaide. Looks neat Report
June 18, 201115 yr Author comment_532960 So this car has been from Adelaide to Brisbane, then back to Adelaide, then back to Brisbane again. WOW :blinks: This was originally built in Adelaide. Looks neat and staying in brisbane for good. :) Report
June 18, 201115 yr comment_532963 Is that the reflection off the yellow gutter making the rims gold? I really like that, i reckon this car could do with those rims but gold, or even some of those 100 spoke rims you see on low riders. Report
June 18, 201115 yr comment_533032 Sweet ride. Another classic bit of Franking. I never get tired of seeing it :cool: Report
June 18, 201115 yr Author comment_533113 Sweet ride. Another classic bit of Franking. I never get tired of seeing it :cool: do you still own the stout mate i've bin looking for one for ages Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now