October 17, 201213 yr comment_632208 That first pic was deceiving, thought you had put a 20B then noticed where the turbo was haha Nice work, keep at it mate Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_632259 That plenum's a nifty little item. I've never seen one of those ones face forward? Unless I'm mistaken, I thought they were side facing plenums? Or has it been tinkered with? Report
October 17, 201213 yr Author comment_632279 No mate its a rajab racing plenam thats how they are Report
November 7, 201213 yr Author comment_635435 Dash done will be powdercoated black later and gauges done and new plates Report
December 20, 201213 yr Author comment_640652 Yea its getting painted all inside is done just waiting to get paint done now all body work is finished already look 100% better ill put picks up when painted and back together Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now