Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

300Rwkw In Ke20

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks guys now to get diff and tubs done and order new wheels then it nearly finished hanging to race it ;)

  • Replies 229
  • Views 325.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

:)

Edited by onnpsi

So I brought the mag to support the scene, gee you got some wild plans ahead, happy day's

  • Author

Yea thanks mate i have to get some tyers under it so i can get somewhere its fun at the moment but goes nowhere just spins bad

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

No more little diff broke axle and stretched diff head out off the housing hahaha 3gear foot down

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

The old girl is booked in to get mini tubbed 9" and ladderbar rearend done it will be running 255et streets ill put picks up when done

  • Author

Maybe 14s mate hahaha nah no idea we will see!!!! The goal for the car is 9.99 any faster and I'm happy with that

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Big leason learnt today never let people play with things that don't no shit got my auto rebuilt by local auto guy and he put bearings in backwards and totaly ʞ©$ɟed it so now getting a keas built one fullhouse auto $4500 later only going to keas from now on thats for sure

O and cars got 275s under the ass now too looks tuff ill put pics up when can

Edited by onnpsi

  • 1 year later...

Hi Troy

First of all nice ride buddy.

Look mate I'm planning to fit a set of convo pro wheels. At the moment I'm still running 110x4 pattern and I'm not sure what size, offset and back space I should get. If you can help me out that would be awesome mate. Cheers Troy

Hi Troy

First of all nice ride buddy.

Look mate I'm planning to fit a set of convo pro wheels. At the moment I'm still running 110x4 pattern and I'm not sure what size, offset and back space I should get. If you can help me out that would be awesome mate. Cheers Troy

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
12006207_1009570749107403_425964962427403262_n_zps6uiwzqoh.jpg

Edited by onnpsi

  • Author

12039491_1009570725774072_5582806717860352896_n_zpsgshdekl7.jpg

18235_1009570662440745_4572734922627174802_n_zps2b2zuzwd.jpg12019955_1009572245773920_1940273983776643236_n_zpsraorth33.jpg

 

all finished guys

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.