V-Tec Yo

haveaparty

Members dont see this ad

I've got a few grand to throw at this. But mainly focused on getting the engine in and running before worrying to much about suspension and all that Jaz. If these parts don't turn up I might hav to use some of the moni to get new parts to get the engine goin until I see this mofo in court. And if not. Then I'll be using some of it to fly to Sydney and find him.

Nah there was no insurance for the parts. Old mate I bought the parts of is to tight for that. But silly me assumed he would get insurance just incase. And I plan on it being as BOSS as possible.

And I know how to weld. But don't hav the skill to make something as crazy as an IRS fit. Well I could but would take me ages to get it right.

I will look at the link once on a computer. On my phone atm lol. But I've seen nearly every f20c build that's out there haha. And the shell is pretty much bare. Wats in the pic is what I got. Ur mate is more them welcome to buy wats left once I'm finished. Will be perfect for the rear quarters and maybe the nose cone. Depends on whether or not I f@$k it up getting the motor out.

• 3 weeks later...

started stripping the panel van out

img0567yv.th.jpg

img0565zt.th.jpg

img0564rd.th.jpg

img0560vl.th.jpg

img0559xh.th.jpg

img0558ub.th.jpg

img0557x.th.jpg

img0554h.th.jpg

all the rusty spots

img0556ex.th.jpg

img0553rb.th.jpg

img0551ll.th.jpg

img0550uh.th.jpg

img0548f.th.jpg

img0547yf.th.jpg

img0546o.th.jpg

as the cars sit at the moment

img0572ev.th.jpg

img0571t.th.jpg

img0569x.th.jpg

img0568zb.th.jpg

also. new parts hav been brought cause ther other parts didnt show up in the mail yet. they should be here today or tomoro