Qms1 : Summary

demuire

Members dont see this ad

Photos are up:

QMS1 Photos

Positions (that matter :)):

:| - 2nd in class, 14th outright

Fook - 4th in class, 18th outright (GAH!!! MISSED 3rd BY 0.3 SECONDS!!!)

And, haha - in class:

1st - Corolla KE25

2nd - Corolla KE25

3rd - Corolla TE27

4th - Corolla KE55

5th - Corolla KE20

6th - Corolla KE15

7th - Corolla KE20

8th - Mazda 323

9th - Mazda 323

10th - Datsun 1200

Looks like we showed them datto boys up after all (though it really wasn't fair... the guy in the datsun, it was his first time out etc) Plus they're 2 Datsun 1600's ahead of even our fastest paddler out there...

*edit* PS: Redwarf - absolutely legendary :laff:

*edit again* Error with scores, scores edited

WELL! EVERYBODY said they wanted to come out and play, but I guess the day is now over, and only Rob and I showed up (and Mel later on sans car to play in)...

(sorry, long story, it's a bit of a sensitive subject for me at the moment)

If it matters at all, QMS2 is April 4th, Qld Raceway.

Just some of the very awesome photos that Haikal took (he took like 290+ photos!!!):

IMG_3675small-vi.jpg

IMG_3747small-vi.jpg

IMG_3921small-vi.jpg

IMG_3922small-vi.jpg

Picking these 4 out was really hard (and I only picked these cause they were of Redwarf and Pinky :|) , there are so many fantastic photos especially of the specials out there... When he gets round to uploading his "final pick" I'll post up the address...

Rob with the arse end out? NEVER! Let's just say I can't think of anyone else who can get a standing ovation everytime he comes back to the finish garage. We're talking runs that are fast, consistant and most importantly (for audience factor) have heaps of attitude :| Legendary stuff :)

When I grow up I want to learn to drive like Rob :laff:

*edit* ps remember Triple Loop, Rob? :laff: I'll bet you still have that grin on your face :D

Unfortunately, I only managed to see the last 3 tests, and heard of the Triple Loop Drift Extravagaza via reputation - I think we heard the story 2 kms before we got to Qld Raceway! :laff: The joys of tyre smoking aside, what made Rob's display special was the controlled agression (as described by Fook).

You could only admire the seamless teamwork between crunkle-headed man and red-skinned-beast. Nay, you could not see where one ended and the other began.... the result was a display of such breath-taking precision one could only begin to ponder how many years of loving thrashings it would take to reach such a point.

I also managed to scab a play in my old Datsun ... and I found that I had lost my motorkhana mojo!!! :| I suspect that Dino knew that I was sharing my affections with another (rally redatto) and perhaps rebelled. Surely there could be no other explanation?!!! :)

Looks like there was an error in the scoresheet, scores edited above. Hmm, I can't seem to remember - you only get points for the year if you come in top 3 in class right?

And, hehe Mel - I like your description of "crunkle-headed man and red-skinned-beast" :|