July 21, 201115 yr comment_541372 I didnt read that far.... lol I wouldnt buy that anyway, it wouldnt suit the engine due to the ignition curve. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_541385 could you play around with spring/weight sets - would that be relevant on a kit like this ?? i know for example Mallory sell spring kits to recurve their electronic distributers .... Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_541398 Evan how does your 5k electronic distributor go? My 5k electronic distributor was the biggest waist of time, 4k-u Nippondenso electonic one goes way way better. What I was getting at before was the 4k points distributors are Bosch (as far as I know?) and these Hot-Spark kits are for Nippondenso points distributors. So I don't think you could fit the Hot-Spark to a 4k points distributor, and if you could, would it be any different from a Nippondenso 4k-u electronic distributor? when i swapped it to a electronic i found a MASSIVE flat spot. feels laggy till 3 grand then goes like STINK! no its not my carby etc etc etc Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now