Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke26 Panno, Induction Vids :D

Featured Replies

Hey! I made a couple of short poor quality videos whilst driving my KE26 Panno the other night...

It has a 5K with twin side drafts and some stuff on it, Check the vid if you want to see how a decent 5K goes :D or hear the sweet induction :D

 

Bit of general driving

Pulling onto highway

Pulling off highway

Sounds neat as, but using 2 lanes through a round-about ain't general driving...

 

Is this just a stock 5k with sidedrafts? What the work>?

Edited by GJM85

Please put up a couple of pics of your Panno. I'm dying to see it and that display pic just isnt big enough

my 5k sounds no where near as quick... I'm missing out.

  • Author

Hey Guys....

I don't believe I went through a dual lane roundabout on the general driving vid, so can't have used two lanes... so ner ner.

It has some more work... it's rebuilt with a Tighe Cam, Redline Manifold, Twin side draft Dellortos with a proper tune, headers and custom exhaust, no head work though, aside from double valve springs... so it has some potential for improvement... and has a ke70 5 speed, it goes very well for what it is :D keeps on par with my brother's wife's N15 SSS.

I know it will rev to 8k but i don't take it there often... it still has points type ignition, the short vid of pulling off the highway gets some revs I think... or the one pulling onto the highway... Haha.

 

I'm surprised at how well it goes for a K motor, with a bit of porting and compression it'd be notably quicker again i'd imagine.

Dave

I enjoyed these videos a lot! Always wondered what it's like to be behind the wheel of a ke26 ;) it's a bit of a dream!

And yours is fantastic mate

Sounds neat man! What filters are you using?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.