July 15, 201115 yr comment_539827 This was epic last year. This is the purpose built burnout pad just for the event. Last year Beerwah was all hazy and smelt like rubber all day, non-stop burnouts ALL DAY. Its a bit bogan but still a good day. Edited July 15, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
July 15, 201115 yr comment_539902 Fark yeah I am there for sure, might even put a car on the skidpad......ahemmm V6 rolla..wtf Report
July 16, 201115 yr Author comment_539968 I was gonna get a hair cut but I might grow it out for an epic mullet just for this.:lolcry: Report
July 17, 201115 yr comment_540308 hrmm pending how broken rolla is after powercruise, id be keen to get my skid on! Report
August 11, 201115 yr Author comment_546021 Id ask the people on the site Edited August 11, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
August 11, 201115 yr comment_546030 hrmm pending how broken rolla is after powercruise, id be keen to get my skid on! I vote Luke to reprezent RC with toyota power Report
August 14, 201115 yr comment_546458 I think i will enter the moo pajero in this, anyone know how to enter? Report
August 14, 201115 yr Author comment_546464 Check the Facebook page has some better info. https://www.facebook...114835058579747 You can give Brad a call on 0412 877 818. Or I think you can just enter on the day??? Edited August 14, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
October 4, 201114 yr comment_557875 This is getting real close now Guys............ I need to find a skid car.... Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_561381 This weekend peoples!!!!!! Looks like I will be smoking up the 31's in the s/c pajero. :yes: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now